Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Fair!!!!! Ow Ow Ow

The fair has come to town!!!!! Oh joy!!!!


As a child 
I LOVED the fair.
I LOVED the rides.
I LOVED the overpriced food and overpriced silly games for dollar store teddy bears.


So this year I took my children for the first time.  I had always been weary of the safety of mobile fair equipment but this year I had finally given into peer pressure, I loaded the children in the car and off we went.


The kids LOVED it as most do and they all departed in one piece eagerly expressing their desire to go again in the following years to come.


Hubby and I however we not so fortunate.  We left that fair ground nauseated, poor, bruised and in need of a full year to recover from the days excitement!  


Oh if only to be young again!

No comments:

Post a Comment