Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blogger Virgin Reveals Herself

Greetings!

Here I am.... with a blog....

As a teenager I spent a large proportion of my time writing.  My life was documented in all it's glory.  The good.... The bad.... The ugly....  The turmoil that is teenage existence.   I still have those journals.  The written memories. I don't read them though.  They are kept deep in the crevices of the basement mixed among the abandoned incandescent Christmas lights and the 'Are You Afraid of the Dark' books my kids are too cool to read. I like them there.

Then a time in my life came when I could no longer write.  I had a baby.  I began seeking a life which I was confused into thinking I wanted.  I lost time.  I lost memories.  I lost one of the most enjoyable activities in my life.  Writing.

9 years passed and I find myself here.  I have ALOT to say.  ALOT has happened during that time.  ALOT continues to happen each day.  Will my life intrigue you?  Probably not......  But on the off chance you are interested......... ENJOY  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment